This is a YouTube link for a great video using fuse it powder to repair holes in wool suit jackets. We have a number of uniforms on the site that need this, but for the price, we’re not going to do the work. I’ve done it with a few of my jackets, and it works. You can buy the Bo Nash Bonding Powder on Amazon and other places.
- Years of War – Student Journal – Selah School District
- Starting to heal…
- Don’t “Parkour” when you’re near 50!
- Tanks and Rifle Grenades – Reenactment at Camp Adair, OR
- KATS FM Radio giving us a cool tribute for Veterans Day
- Restock of Dummy Smoke Grenades this week!
- Separating a sticky helmet liner and steel pot
- Fix a hole in a wool jacket